Orpat OEK 8137 Electric Kettle(1.2 L) Specifications
Model IdOEK 8137
Country Of OriginIndia
In Sales Package1 Unit Warranty Card
Suitable ForWater;Tea & Soups
Body MaterialStainless Steel
Customer Service No.For customer support number Click Here
Return Policy7 Days Free Replacement - This item is eligible for free replacement within 7 days of delivery in an unlikely event of the delivered item being damaged, defective or different from what you had ordered. We may contact you to ascertain the damage or defect in the product prior to issuing a replacement. Cancellation Allowed.
Power Consumption1350 W
Power Consumption1350 W
Other FeaturesOver Heat Safety Protection, 360° Swivel Base for Ease of Use, Aluminium Die Cast Body for Extreme Long Life, Wide Mouth for Easy Clean, Elegant Handle with Single Touch Lid Locking
Domestic Warranty1 Year
Unique ThingOverheat Protection
Single Serve Or Multi ServeMulti Serve
By Sunil Kumaron
Very cheap price nice
I am bachelor living single and I have been using this for past three years, it is like god for me, isne kabhi mujhe bhookha sone nahi dia, true companion,
From maggy to boiled egg,
milk tea and other stuff...
Only drawback is lil difficult to clean otherwise value for money..
It is a great product!
Good to look at and having used it for a while now, can vouch for its great performance too, specially for those cold winter days and also otherwise.
I purchased this kettle to cook Maggie in it but looks like it is not that comfortable to cook Maggie in it due to its small opening.
Just go for it..Perfect
Just go for it..Perfect
Good for people with small hands
By Coffee Powderon
As pros and cons can be subjective I'll try to be impersonal.
- Orpat = Indian Company (from Gujarat)
- 1 Year India Warranty
- Shuts off automatically when the work is done
- Not suitable for boiling milk**
- Boiling is pretty quick
- like a classical Kettle
- the pic shown is not to ratio, it's a little shorter and fatter in reality
Outer material : Stainless steel (to me) (Aluminium officially)
- appears durable
- Gets hot while in use (though not a very big issue really without children)
Capacity : 1.2 litres
- Pretty Good (for many practical purposes)
- Mouth size is average (circle of 3.2 inches diameter) (a little bit on the smaller size)
- Everyone may not find it super easy to clean (especially those with bigger than average hands)
- No complaints otherwise (pretty comfortable as such)
**For boiling milk : You can
1) Add water to the kettle
2) Keep a steel 'glass' filled with milk inside the kettle (which is already filled with water)
3) Switch on the kettle
Along with water the milk will also get heated
4) Take your 'glass' of milk out carefully after the kettle automatically switches off
Do not ever add milk directly to the kettle for boiling. The milk will burn, stick to and stain your kettle. Be good and do not even try, else you may soon find yourself looking for people with small and flexible hands and asking them to clean it for you.
God Bless You.
About the Product :- Value for the money
About the Packaging and shipment :- super packaging and fast delivery
This electric kettle is good for everything. However, it does not shut off automatically if you are boiling milk. Care needs to be taken while doing so. Cleaning is very easy.
Flipkart Service was superb..Got delivery in 3 days.
1. Fast heating [as expected].
2. Auto shut off works nicely.
3. Cordless feature helps in ease of use.
1. Worst part: Electric Cord\Wire length is short.
2. Water level marking [Max. water level] is marked inside the kettle. You have to open to lid to see the marking and fill water accordingly.
3. I could not find 'Min' water level marking.
I am living in Manipal and I had got the delivery in just a day's time! Amazing! The product too is a ripper, it can boil water in just over a minute, the only con is that the cable is too short but that's okay, the kettle unit can be detached from the base plate (with contains the electrical connections).
HIGHLY recommended for those staying in hostels/PGs and hats off to Flipkart for the lightning fast delivery.
Thanks to Flipkart for its timely service delivery. The electric kettle is good. Hardly takes 5 minutes to boil water. I have some tips for boiling milk in it:
1. While boiling milk, never close the lid as it gets boiled very fast and might overflow in a blink of the eye.
2. To avoid sticking of milk to base while boiling, keep scratching the base with a clean spoon. It will never stick then.
Best for people living in hostels or PG.
Orpat OEK 8137 Electric Kettle(1.2 L) reviews and comments:
Orpat OEK 8137 Electric Kettle(1.2 L) price in India is Rs. 840 on 05th Oct 2022
Disclaimer: Scandid is a search engine that crawls every online store in India to find every product that is sold online. We currently show products in Books, Computers, Electronics, Appliances and Personal Care categories. Although we make every effort to present accurate product and store information, including prices and stock availability, Scandid cannot guarantee and is not responsible for inaccuracies or omissions. Please give us feedback on these results!
Sorry, we are not supporting IE7 and below version.
Please update browser..
Never over pay again! Get the Chrome extension and start saving