Symphony 50 L Tower Air Cooler (White, Diet 50i_dummy)
Designed to operate at 170W of power and with a 50L w..
Designed to operate at 170W of power and with a 50L water capacity, this air cooler is energyefficient and ensures cool breeze throughout the room. It features highefficiency honeycomb pad and ice ch... + more
Symphony Diet 50i_dummy Tower Air Cooler( 50 Litres) Specifications
Model NameDiet 50i_dummy
Number Of Speeds3
Water Tank Capacity50 L
Cooling Coverage Area200 sq ft
Air Delivery2000 CFM
Empty Tank AlarmYes
Other Convenience FeaturesMosquito Net
Power Requirement230 V,50 Hz
Power Consumption - Heating170 W
Technology UsedDura-pump Technology
Other FeaturesCooling Area 57 cu. mt.,Digital Control Panel and Remote Control,Loaded with iFunctions,High Efficiency Honeycomb Pad,Works on Inverter Power
Blower/fan Diameter18 cm
Power Consumption - Cooling170 W
Cooling Area200 sq ft
Not really effective!
By Saurabh Royon
1. Good storage capacity
2. Good height so you dont need to put anything under it.
1. hardly effective, will give up in extreme heat. This is just about OK for one person that too when kept close.
2. Auto-swing mechanism is shabby & doesnt always work.
3. No value-for-money. If you are spending 9-10K, do one of the two-
i. either put 10K more & get a entry-level AC
ii. But a desert cooler with 3-5K which is far more effective. Dont buy this just for looks or convinience
good but the water level indicator is worthless...
even the castor wheels start coming out if the weight is much when water is full.
Excellent so far
By Poulami Dason
Kudos to Super Fast delivery of FLIPKART! While big chains were unable to ensure so fast delivery, flipkart has delivered in perfect condition within 36 Hrs time.
Coming to the product, Built quality is good, cooling function excellent and looks very decent.
Only issue is, you cant determine easily once the water tank gets full as it is having only the empty tank indication and overflow outlet.
But sometime water drops comes through the cooler.
I bought this product in June, after reading good reviews about it. BUT i had very contrary experience.
About my room:
It is half the size this cooler can cool, it is on ground floor with two floors above it, my window is shaded with trees.
With these features I was expecting the cooler to cool the place quite well
BUT, this is what I experienced
1) it wasn't cooling the room even after hours and hours of use ( which is half the mentioned cooling size)
2) I used Ice to improve the cooling but that also failed
3) It tremendously increases the humidity inside the room after some time only. For this purpose i also tried to keep the cooler just outside the room's door, opened little bit of the window for circulation, BUT it didn't work at all and still increased the humidity.
4) After getting frustrated for 20 days I demanded money back (to buy something else from flipkart) they sent and engineer who just said "sir, it's working"..
Flipkart could not do anything thing in this case as the engineer could see there is no technical fault.
I Would NOT recommend to any one to buy this product. Do NOT commit the same mistake as I did.
And there are practically no PROs for this product.
Symphony Diet 50i_dummy Tower Air Cooler( 50 Litres) reviews and comments:
Symphony Diet 50i_dummy Tower Air Cooler( 50 Litres) price in India is Rs. 10277 on 05th Jun 2020
Disclaimer: Scandid is a search engine that crawls every online store in India to find every product that is sold online. We currently show products in Books, Computers, Electronics, Appliances and Personal Care categories. Although we make every effort to present accurate product and store information, including prices and stock availability, Scandid cannot guarantee and is not responsible for inaccuracies or omissions. Please give us feedback on these results!
Sorry, we are not supporting IE7 and below version.
Please update browser..
Never over pay again! Get the Chrome extension and start saving